Friday, September 16, 2011

Our Classroom

Recently I switched the kids into one room so we now have a classroom/playroom :)
Helps reduce the risk of distractions.

This is our work area...

Eventually I would like to turn the closet into the reading nook but until then, it houses the toys.

This is where the kids hang their completed work, in the evenings I go in and put everything in their portfolio..

This is my space, where I keep workbooks, lesson plans, manipulatives, all the 'teacher stuff'

I keep our learning lists on the wall.. more for me but the kids like looking at it to know what we will be learning each day.

Classroom rules, something every class needs to have...

and more toy storage, I moved a utility shelf from the garage and it works perfect to keep toys out of the way...

Most important... my students, hard at work... loving their new school room.

No comments:

Post a Comment