Monday, July 9, 2012

cleaning tip from the dirty kitchen of Holly :)

Yep, that's right... a cleaning tip! :)

In my quest to use less chemicals, I ran across this tonight and had to try it out, it worked great! Luckily I thought to take before and after pictures.. mostly because I was so excited and calling Tony to come and see and he wouldn't get up, apparently he doesn't share my excitement when it comes to cleaning the microwave. 

Here's how it goes... 

View dirty microwave...

2 cups of water, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, put in microwave for 5 minutes


remove bowl and wipe clean... really it's that easy. 


And the microwave smells yummy. I usually scrub with a Clorox wipe and then the first few things I cook/taste like lemon/bleach... not anymore! 






No comments:

Post a Comment