Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

Wanted to get on here and wish you all a Merry Christmas.
Things are sooo incredibly busy with the holidays and moving ten days before Christmas was insane :) We have had a great holiday season so far though. We went to a parade and celebrated Christmas with my family (my brothers and their kids)earlier in the month. Last weekend we went to my mom's for dinner, gingerbread houses, and then we took a drive down Christmas Tree Lane and saw lights, it was nice being together. Tonight we baked and prepared casseroles for tomorrows lunch. Sophia put out cookies and carrots for Santa and the reindeer. She was very excited. We spoke about Christmas and it being when we celebrate Jesus' birthday. I was talking to her about Mary and Joseph. She told me that baby Jesus was going to come tonight and play with Troy :)
Merry Christmas everyone :) and... remember the reason for the season :)

1 comment: