Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Eve

It is New Years Eve! I remember in the past I used to spend the night with my cousins Sherilyn and Ethan. Ethan and my sister Lana were too young to stay up but Sherilyn and I would stay awake and watch the ball drop. We would take construction paper and rip it up in tiny pieces and put it in a big tupperware bowl. At midnight we would go oustide the garage into the driveway and toss all the "confetti" into the air. It was so fun, such good memories. Tonight Tony and I are going to put the kids to bed, eat pizza, and play guitar hero. Tony's brother, Matthew and his wife, Anne Marie got it for us for Christmas and we haven't played it yet. I am excited to spend a quiet and fun evening with my husband.
Wishing everyone a Happy New Year, see you in 2009!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I hope you had fun! I have never played guitar hero, but man, watch out if I ever get my hand on one! I am a wanna be ROCK STAR! LMAO!! Are watching The City? I am hooked!
    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Holly and looking forward to spending time with you in the upcoming year :) Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete