Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July weekend recap

I can not believe how busy our family is. I guess that is a good thing. We are very lucky that we have so much going on though. I was filling out our schedule for this month and there were only 7 days that don't already have something planned.
Friday afternoon we went to my parents house for a BBQ and swimming with family. It was fun. I had to leave a bit early to go to work. Tony stayed with the kids and then brought them home and put them to bed.
I worked again on Saturday night, Tony and the kids went swimming and did sparklers on 4th of July. Tony said that Sophia was afraid of the fireworks and she ended up sleeping with Daddy while I worked Saturdaay night. It was cute to come home Sunday morning and see her snuggled up to Tony's side while she slept. So cute!
Sunday I was home and slept during the morning hours until about 1pm, then we went to his parents house for an early dinner. It was nice to visit them. Sophia enjoys coloring at Nonnie's house and Troy loves spending time with his Poppa.
Well, hope everyone has a good week.
I am working Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday night this week. I am excited to have the weekend off and be able to go to church on Sunday. Whoo whoo!! ;)
Praise God for that!
Well, I'm heading to bed, night!

2 comments:

  1. Girl, well...I hope you become unbusy so we can see each other soon!!! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl - this work thing is really getting in the groove with you, isn't it?! I'm glad to read of your festivities for the 4th - you better get Tony on board for the picture taking - I'm missing seeing those babies faces!!

    And, btw, you better p/u your award sweetheart!!

    ReplyDelete