Saturday, July 18, 2009

Troy = no more crib.

Troy is singing to himself in his bed. We moved him to a twin sized bed tonight because he was climbing in and out of his crib, it was cute and funny while we were standing there to catch him from falling out onto his head but we knew it wasn't safe to leave him in there so Troy is sleeping in his big boy bed tonight. It is actually a mattress on the floor. I picked out the comforter and sheets a while ago but I hadn't bought him a bed yet because I didn't think he was going to need it for a while. My boy, never ceases to amaze me with his athletic abilities. Using the crib rail like a bar he would swing his legs up and climb in and out of the crib.
He is in there holding his Diego doll singing and pressing the button on it to make it talk. I wonder how long till he falls asleep? He's been in there for an hour now.

1 comment: