Wednesday, February 17, 2010

glad last night it over

Long night last night.

Sophi continued to have fevers. Had lots of jerking and disoriented moments. The disoriented moments are the hardest for momma, trying to make sense of it and bring her comfort.
She used to just cry but now she talks and her crying that she can't see me or she can't stop her arm from jerking is heart breaking. She doesn't remember anything after though. Then she would sleep for a while... then call out and it would start again. I just kept a cold wash cloth there and put it on her neck and under her arms to keep her cool. Her fever stayed around 102 with the Tylenol/Motrin and cold wash cloths.
Tony decided not to go out of town this morning. I have to say I am pretty proud and relieved at his decision. I really didn't want to be home alone with all this going on.
I was up most of the night with her. She finally went to sleep about 6 this morning and slept sound until about 930. Got up ate breakfast and is happy. No fevers this morning, I am hopeful that we are through the hard part.
Troy slept all night, no problems there. My sweet boy. He got up this morning and came right into his sissy's room to check on her. He loves his sissy.
I went to Sophi's school today to pick up her work she is missing and the two classes there at the preschool had made her get well cards.



It meant so much to her, so much to me. She is a very blessed little girl to have so many people around her who care about her.

It is sunny today..

2 comments:

  1. I am very glad to hear that she is feeling a bit better today. I thought about you both all evening.
    I will continue to lift prayers that this spell of fevers and seizures will disperse quickly!
    I am glad it is sunny out your way today =) it is sunny here, too! Much love to you Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad she did better. And how sweet of her school friends!! :) She looks so happy reading her cards!

    ReplyDelete