Sunday, May 2, 2010

Haven't written in a while...

Been a while...

I finished my second class, only to start another class the very next day. In case I haven't shared, I think I have, I can't remember. I am back in school completed the few classes for my bachelors degree in Early Childhood Education then with any hope to continue right along for my masters in Social Science. So far so good. Two classes down now. I have a 4.0 average so far and for the first time in a very long time I am proud to say I am a straight A student. My classes are all online so while they are very convenient for a working momma you have to be very self motivated. Considering I have taken a student loan to finish my degree, I'm rather motivated to do well. I'm praying I can get a scholarship to help with my masters program. The class schedule is nice; one class that lasts 5 weeks, class ends on the 5th Monday and the new class starts the next day, Tuesday. It's very fast passed but nice to only have to focus on one class at a time.

Sophi had her MRI last Thursday, still no results from the doctor yet. I haven't wanted to bug them but I did call on Friday. I mean, surely a week is long enough. They said they are waiting films from her last MRI which was about a year ago. They want to compare the two then they will call sometime this week. OK, how long can that really take!? I love her neurologist, she's excellent. Doctors just don't understand how this anticipation kills a parent. I guess in all reality, it would be far worse if she had called the very day. No news is good news in the medical world; I think! :)

We are getting ready to head out on an awesome family camping trip tomorrow morning. Me, Tony, Sophia, and Troy will be sleeping on the beach tomorrow night! Sophia is worried about the 'snappy crabs' and Troy is just thrilled to sleep outside. We go from telling Troy, "You get to sleep outside!" To telling Sophi, "It's ok, the tent is like a little house!" Goodness!

Well, Tony just got back for the dollar store.. and has a whole bunch of goodies for the trip. I better go and organize the chaos as the kids are squealing about smores and tearing through the bags as I type..

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you Holly. Have fun on the trip. Love you and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete