Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to my sweet boy.



Let me swallow back the tears, my baby is three.
I am so proud of my little guy. He really melts my heart. I know he is going to do great things some day. He is strong and protective with a sweet and gentle side as well. He loves his sissy more than anyone else.

Here are some pictures of Troy's special day. We had a Spider Man Birthday Bash. We invited mostly just family, there are a lot of us these days, and a few friends. Tony and I built a sandbox the day before his birthday, the kids all enjoyed playing in it. My friend Cheryl's husband came and dressed like Spider Man. Troy was stunned! Spider Man was a hit, all the kids were amazed. It was a special day for our special boy.
They even organized a game of baseball for the kids... one proud momma watching my boy hit that ball.











Happy Birthday Troy Anthony

1 comment:

  1. So sweet!!! Happy birthday to your boy!!! I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete