Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween is approaching....

The countdown to Halloween has begun. This afternoon we are going to the pumpkin patch, then to carve pumpkins this evening.
Tomorrow I am taking the kids to Sea World's Spooktacular...
Sunday is our Trick or Treat Open House! So fun!!
Sophia is going to be a friendly witch. Troy has decided on Iron man. I am over trying to pick costumes for them or tell them what to be... they have minds all their own. I make suggestions but they make the final decision.
When I was a kid my mom always made our costumes I was a pirate, a gypsy, a cowgirl... I always enjoyed Halloween as a kid. We used to go trick or treating at our local mall. I can remember the year my best friend and I went as a pair of dice. Our mom's cut big cardboard boxes, spray painted them white with black dots and we wore black leggings and black long sleeves. Fun times!
Tony and I both LOVE Halloween, we are like the perfect pair when it comes to this time of year. I am going to be a green witch (you'll see) and Tony is going to be a mummy. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Ha!!! I was a gypsy and pirate, too, when I was little!!!! And we also did the mall thing as well (when it was cool, ha) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete