Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Time Marches On...

How can November be almost over?
I am not ready for Christmas! New Years! 2011... oh my!
This year has flown by...
Tomorrow I will have to go shopping for Thanksgiving. I am hoping to do some crafting projects.. I have so much on my plate as I am trying to make a number of Christmas gifts this year. No pictures yet, some of my family read my blogs and they can't know what's in store...
Thursday morning we will get up and watch the Macy's parade, we will head over to Tony's parents house to eat, play and watch some football. Then we will visit my family at my Grandparent's house.
It will be a busy day but a blessed day I am sure.

The kids and I have spent the beginning part of this week learning about Thanksgiving. We are having a good time learning together. We went on a nature trail today and brought a book we checked out from the library about the leaves in autumn. It was fun to explore. My dad came with us, I love hearing him teach the kids about nature. I like to see them listen and learn from family. Tonight we all laid in Sophia's bed and read a book about Thanksgiving.

Here are a few pictures of my little ones...




Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment