Monday, November 8, 2010

i blinked...

Halloween has come and gone... what a fun time! The kids had a blast at their Halloween party. Lots of good friends and family came to celebrate. In all of the excitement we forgot to pull out the camera.

T Ball and Cheer season has begun for the Martinez Crew! How busy can we be on Thursday nights, with Sophia cheering from 5:15-6:45 and Troy in T Ball from 6-7. I have had to enlist a team of people to help. And just my luck Troy's games and Sophia's games end up on the same days at the same times... all season long! I can be found running from the baseball fields to the football fields in attempt to watch my little athletes. Here are some pictures that my sister snapped for me this weekend... their first games.

Sophia's Pictures...




Troy's pictures...




Love watching them thrive! Kind of makes me sad that they are growing up... I am loving the ride but catch myself kind of sad that there are few reminders of baby in our house. :) Troy likes GI Joes, trucks and action figures. Sophia likes Barbie, Littlest Pet Shop... no more sound soothers, swings, and bouncers. They like Madagascar and Shrek, I don't know when "Winnie the Pooh" became "baby-ish" but somewhere between transitioning from bottles to sippycups and diapers to underwear I lost my babies. In the same instant I am LOVING the little children that they have become!

And yes... us southern folks... they have even started target practicing with Daddy on the weekends.





It really does feel like I have blinked and they have turned into little children...

I better not blink again!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Holly…. They are just the cutest thing on both their teams!!! Precious!!!! You are raising them well. They are going to grow up to do great things and be on fire for God!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly!! They are so, so precious! I just can not believe how big each of them has gotten, overnight, it seems. I'm enjoying catching up on your blog ... I've missed ya!

    ReplyDelete