Friday, June 24, 2011

John 3:16

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

I was talking with my daughter today while I was making her bed.
She sat on the floor playing with her baby dolls.
She told me she was sad because she knew her Poppa was getting old and she didn't want him to die.
"Baby, no one lives for ever"
She started to talk and I knew just what she was going to say and I cut her off saying, "I know Jesus and God, yes, you are right."
"No, Mommy" she said, "we all live forever in Heaven because we believe, I just meant I don't want Poppa to grow old, die, and live in Heaven because then it will be a long time until I can see him again."



Thank you God for eternal life and reminding me of that today. -In Jesus Name- Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment