Monday, August 31, 2009

end of summer whoorraaahh!

New Splash Park



Sophia starts school next week so we are making the most of this last week together. Today we went to the new splash park. It was really nice. A great addition to the city. It wasn't too busy because most of the schools started last week. It was $2 to get in, the area isn't to large, there are benches so you can watch your children which was very nice. The only thing that I didn't like was you have to pay even if you are the parent just sitting on a bench watching your kids. Tony had his swim shorts so he went in with the kids I sat out to take pictures and watch. Good thing I did though because Troy was less than thrilled. The water was a bit too cold for him and I think he is so short so it splashed him right in the eyes. Poor little guy. Sophi loved everything about it though. She also loved having her daddy all to herself. So Troy and I wondered over the park next door. He loved the slides, swings, and the spaceship with the wheel in it. I was sure, him being the water baby that he is, that he would love the water.. but no sir! He wanted nothing to do with it.
Here are some pictures from this very fun morning..
Me and My Hunny

Sophia who would not stand still long enough to get her picture taken...

Troy who stood very still...


Lastly her is a video I took of Troy at the park.. he was getting annoyed with all of my repetitive questions but it was so funny..

1 comment:

  1. How fun, where is the splash park at? Venetian Gardens???

    ReplyDelete