Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Long Time No Blog

Where have I been!!??
It has been really tough getting used to juggling working, home, family, and friends... I am starting to get used to it now though. My house has never looked so terrible. My children are starting to get used to things. It's nice to feel settled, something I have wanted for a very long time.
Speaking of long time... I have the wedding pictures from when Sophia was the flower girl in my cousins wedding!!! WHOO HOO!!!
Look at my sweet baby. She is so perfect.




We had a really fun playgroup this morning. We called it "Bring your wheels" playgroup. All the kids brought something to ride and we walked/rode over to the pool and the kids swam then we came back for lunch. Troy rode his big wheels, he looks like Yoshi from Mario Cart. hehe. Sophia rode her Princess Scooter. It was so fun. The kids really enjoyed themselves. I loved being with my children but I can say that I appreciate and treasure every moment with them in a way that I never did before. I really adore these babies. It has taken a lot for me to get used to all of this.
Now, nap time!! I love nap time. I want to take a nap today but it is storming outside and my kiddos wake up scared when they hear the thunder so I don't want to fall asleep.

2 comments:

  1. I love you girl and miss you alot! Sophia looks so precious in those pictures!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Holly,
    Missing you! I love the pics and yes she is perfect!
    I totally understand the house cleaning thing! Mine is generally a mess. Working fulltime, kids fulltime, the house can wait a bit!
    Sendin all out love!
    Tami and Paige

    ReplyDelete