Monday, October 5, 2009

A way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

Even a little man.

Troy loves it when I cook. He stands in the kitchen while I cook and hugs my legs saying, "Ummm momma, I luv you. Umm.. Momma"

This particular occasion I was cooking spaghetti for my dad's birthday. Troy moved his table to the counter climbed on the top to sneak a taste at the spaghetti sauce that was in the crock pot.




Troy, sweet, little guy.

If I have one request for his future wife... she better cook for him :) I have never seen a child so excited about home cooked foods. The way he acts you would think I never cooked for him. I cook all the time. He doesn't like frozen foods. If you try and give him a frozen dinner he will pick and look so longingly at his plate but if you slave away in the kitchen and make him meatloaf, steak and potatoes, grilled chicken salad.. he will clean the plate!

Sweet girl of mine, she is just as happy as a little clam as long as she has her Daddy's peanut butter and syrup sandwich.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! He is soo stickin cute!! Paige is the total opposite of lil man. Although the one home cooked meal she will eat is spaghetti, other than that forget it! Frozen meatballs and chicken nuggets are her fave! Love the pics!
    Tami

    ReplyDelete