Wednesday, August 25, 2010

fortune cookie....

The kids and I went to the Chinese buffet today for lunch, yummy! We planned on a trip to the grocery store after but we were full and tired so we came home for a nap instead. Getting ready to head out in a few for the grocery store...

So I am totally not one to put any faith in cookies... but I have to share what my fortune cookie read today,

"Where your heart is, there your home will be also."

OK- I've been telling myself that my heart is down south and while I am packing, working, homeschooling, and going to school myself... it will all be worth it to be with Daddy again!

We are making steps towards getting moved. Next on the list, finding a house... I have a realtor who is helping me... I pity him as I am sure I am driving him bonkers!

When I was in line at the bank I opened a second fortune cookie that was hiding in my purse,

"What are you waiting for, get moving."

So I prompty drove home and packed two more boxes! ;) Maybe there is something to this cookie thing..

2 comments:

  1. You moving makes me sad. But what awaits you makes me happy :) Love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to see that your cookies make sense. All of the fortune cookies we get say some random genius things like "The moon will shine" or "Trees make lots of oxygen"...lol. Seriously, maybe we need to change Chinese resturants. :) I am so happy that you are going to be with your love soon. It's bitter sweet because it's not home but it will be awesome for you to make a new home down south. <3 ya girl!!

    ReplyDelete