Thursday, August 12, 2010

just as I thought...

I re-read the 'missing our daddy' post and yes, kicked myself in the tushy for feeling sorry for myself. We are so blessed. Regardless though, some days are harder than others and my goodness Tuesday was a hard one! I just hate seeing my kids sad. Thank you Kati for the encouraging words... that was perfect!
Wednesday and Thursday have been much brighter, I thank God for that. Wednesday was an easy day, we went grocery shopping, we had dinner at my grandma's house and went swimming. Today we went to Aquatica. What a fun time! We got passes a while ago and have been enjoying them this summer. For those of you with little ones and big ones... Aquatica has a lot to offer and it is very fun!
Here is a pic my sister took on her phone today of the kids when we got to the park, they were checking out the dolphin tank at the entrance.

We are making steps towards moving and as sad as I always imagined I'd be to move away, I really want to be with my hubby so it just doesn't seem to matter. Our family is here and I will miss them terribly, but we will visit often and it's only 4hours away, not four days away...
Home is where our family is and a very important part of my family is down south and I want to be there with him!

2 comments:

  1. Sooo sad at the thought of y’all moving but hoping and praying this will be a wonderful season for your family. Love you, Holly!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We know that feeling. And I can totally identify with you about having a moment and completely realize later that you need to kick your own butt.

    I miss you and those cute kiddos and I can't wait to visit you in your new home when we get back from California!

    ReplyDelete