Friday, March 20, 2009

new hobby taking up my time <3

I starting making bows. I got sick of paying $10 for a hairbow that I know I could make... so I started. Not- as easy as I thought.

This was my first one, yikes!! Really not as easy as I thought.


So, I practiced, looked online and found website after website and I am proud to show... the latest bow! LOVE IT!


I love them. I want to keep making them!!! Good thing Sophia loves bows! Because she is going to have a lot of them.

Sorry for not being around much, but I have been busy busy with every free moment making bows! ;)

Tony's birthday is this weekend. The big 3-0!!! We are going to have family over on Saturday then Sunday our church is having a family day lunch so we will be busy then too. I do plan on catching up on all of your blogs- I miss you guys ;)

2 comments:

  1. Holly, those bows are SO stinkin cute. I want one, haha!!!! :O)Love you, friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Holly! And Happy 30 to Tony! Have tons of fun!
    Tami

    ReplyDelete