Thursday, September 17, 2009

My tumbling Kids!

Hope everyone is doing good.
The kids are signed up and loving gymnastics! Sophi goes to gymnastics in the evenings on Wednesday and Troy is going to a mommy and me tumble class in the mornings. Sophi really is the little ballerina but we just couldn't get it to fit in our schedule this year. Gymnastics is good for her, she is so weak in her skinny little arms. It was precious to watch her on the bars last night. Troy is my little monkey man. He loves running and tumbling. He loves the rings and can hang for soo long. He is so cute! I will have pictures of his class next week, but here are some pics of my girl!


2 comments:

  1. Awwww, love her!!!

    So glad I got to see you!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a little princess and growing up so quickly! I look forward to the little monkeyman pics =)
    And what is up with your alter ego?! She's really gone mad and runaway, completely off the blogroll.

    ReplyDelete