Sunday, September 20, 2009

wine wine wine.. I whine!

Awesome movie.. ok not awesome, but informative
So I know nothing about wine. My husband however loves it! He has books about it, he really enjoys wine.. different types.. he acts so sophisticated about it. So, I decided that I wanted to know more about wine.
I looked at his books, didn't like them.. boring! But... I was searching netflix in the 'special interest' section and found the most awesome movie about wine.
John Cleese's Wine for the Confused
If any of you out there are totally confused by wine... watch this movie!!! It's the most interesting thing to get information about wine that I could find.. I am pretty excited about it, although I still don't like wine. Atleast I understand it a bit more..

1 comment:

  1. You are SO funny! And what a good wife you are, learning about something that your hubby is enjoying - even though you have no desire to immerse yourself in it. Good for you!
    I'll watch the movie, just because I love wine and I'll be curious what a movie will have to offer, with regard to insight.
    Oh, tell Tony - next year you guys should plan on heading this way for the Santa Fe Wine and Chile Fiesta! Starts this week ... I'm so excited! :o) Have a great week, my friend - no more "wine-ing"

    ReplyDelete