Sunday, March 21, 2010

A busy week ahead.

My final paper is due tomorrow for my first class. Then the very next day my next class starts. Those five weeks went by very quickly. Right now I have a low A, I'm crossing my fingers that it will bump up to a high A after I turn in my paper.
Tomorrow is also Tony's birthday! 31 years old! He said last night that turning 30 didn't seem so bad, but 31.. haha, I wonder what he'll say at 40? He is such a turkey. I'm planning to have family over for pizza, cake, and ice cream.
Then work Tuesday and Wednesday...
Thursday I will be doing homework for my new class then packing for Miami.
We are going down south for my cousin's wedding. We are leaving Friday morning at 5am, to be there for the rehearsal at 230pm, then the dinner at 5pm. The wedding is Saturday morning, beachfront at 10am. It will be beautiful I am sure. My little Sophia is going to be the 'flower tot' as she calls herself. Her dress should be here tomorrow. She is very excited about another chance to be in a wedding.
It is a rainy day today. I was doing homework but I needed a break, so I figured I'd update my blog since I don't know if I'll get a chance this week.
We went to church this morning, heard a wonderful sermon, as always. Then I went to lunch with my sister, she is going back to college this week. She has been home all week for spring break. Came home, got the kids down for a nap. Cut some strawberries for their snack and now I'm working on this stinkin' paper! Not much planned for this afternoon, it is rainy and cool outside. We will probably just do laundry and watch a movie, color, maybe make some playdoh if I can find all the ingredients in the house. Low key afternoon, that's how I like it.
Tomorrow morning I have to hit the stores to find something to wear to the wedding. Cross your fingers I find something!
Well, back to homework.
Hope everyone has a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment