Monday, March 15, 2010

Welcome to the new blog.

Welcome to the new blog!
As our lives have changed, we have reinvented ourselves, why not our blog?
I created our family blog to encourage and reach other people with children who had epilepsy. I used it to document seizures and medication changes. I used the blog to update our family and friends about our lives. I used it to journal daily adventures with the kids and all of the little things that didn't seem to matter at that time. I used it to cope during the hard times and celebrate during the joyful ones.
This blog will be the same, only new.
This is a quote by Harrison Ford, "We all have big changes in our lives that are more or less a second chance." I like to think that this time in our life is like our second chance.
Change is constant, everything is still changing, still evolving, but we have learned to go with the flow.
I have learned to live in the moment, not just hope for the future. I am not perfect at it but I try a lot harder than I used to.
Sorry to make it tough on you, if you would save this website, I won't be using the other.
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment