Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Where does the time go!??

Geez!
I have been missing my bloggy friends.
Sickness has been holding our hand thus far into 2010. Still a better year than 2009 though. Between being sick, school, work, and family we have been busy. when I'm not work, doing homework, playing with the kids, or loving or fighting (we go both ways, haha) with the hubby, then I'm sleeping!

Sophia is doing so good. She has continued to be seizure free since the last bout that I blogged about. She is receiving the highest dose of medicine but she still continues to do good with it. She has a 'big ole' swollen lymph node in her neck but we are just watching it for now, more than likely from all the sickness. She is writing her name so good now. She is interested in reading (I think I'm going to get her a tag reader) and loves playing on the computer, with supervision of course. I think it makes her feel grown up.

Troy is doing great. Talking more and more everyday. Sometimes I can't understand him but we are getting there. He is started to show interest in potty training. He still loves his 'bah bah' obsession. He loves for me to hold him like a baby. This is something I struggle with people telling me he is too big for a bottle and all those 'baby ways'. You know what though, he is my baby, he is my last baby and if he wants his 'bah bah' and his mommy to wrap him in a blanket and hold him in the rocking chair I'm gonna do it! There will be a day he won't want me holding him and kissing him so I am going to enjoy it. Anyone who has a problem with that can just take their own kids bottle away and deny rocking their own kids to sleep. Leave my baby alone ;)

I am getting into the swing of things, starting to go back to play dates and story time... doing the fun things that I used to enjoy doing with my kids. Just scheduling it all in with work and school is hard but totally worth it. I am looking forward to Sophia's spring break, not that we are going anywhere special, but just being home together! I miss her when she is at school. It's only until noon but I miss her in the mornings. I am enjoying the time with Troy but I know he can't wait until we go pick sissy up. He gives her the biggest hug when I bring her home. ;) I love that he adores her.

Hope you are all having a good week. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment