Thursday, September 16, 2010

No Balls

Sophia and Troy are gearing up for fall sports... maybe I'm gearing up they are just getting excited!
Troy has picked tball, which I believe he thinks is 'football' despite every attempt to explain to him that he cannot play football until he is at least 5 years old. So, we picked tball. He wasn't interested in soccer but he really likes the whole bat and glove thing. We went to a few college games this summer so he is pretty excited about 'baseball'.
Sophia has picked cheerleading. She wanted to do ballet but the year for ballet is so- long so I didn't want to commit to it since we may be moving at some point. I didn't want her missing out on the recital if we move. So we picked a 'fall sport' I suggested soccer and she responded, "I don't want to play any game with balls in them."
AHH- HAHAHA!
So she will be doing cheerleading. ;)
They will continue in their gymnastics class together since that is a month to month thing and really good for them and they both LOVE it! Plus, there are no balls in gymnastics.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, she’s going to be the cutest cheerleader EVER!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You all are going to have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete