Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sophia Ann is 5

I am sick and not feeling up to this tonight but I could not let 9/8/10 pass by without some pictures and a blog about my five year olds birthday!! I can't believe Sophia is 5!!



I can't believe my baby girl is 5 years old.

Did I say that twice?

Today is her actual birthday. Although we celebrated it on Sunday afternoon. We had a great party for her. We went to her favorite ice cream shop with some of our family and close friends.




We had a wonderful day and my sister came over the night before and helped me with Sophia's massive #5 cake



She had a wonderful party and it was so wonderful to see her happy.
She is a special piece of our family.
I wanted to celebrate her actual birthday today but Troy and I were horribly sick. Tony called at lunchtime and we sang happy birthday to her. She had a special 'jumbo cupcake' and was more than happy with that. She's such a good girl.

Hoping our birthday girl doesn't get sick.

Happy Birthday Sophia Ann, We love you Baby Girl

2 comments:

  1. Holly, so glad her day was special for her and that cake is amazing!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I overlooked this blog! What an awesome little idea for her bday and you and your sis did a great job on the cake! Happy belated birthday Sophia!

    ReplyDelete