Thursday, September 23, 2010

Wonderful, Hectic, Busy Day.

SLOW DOWN!!
Tomorrow and Saturday we will be slowing things down a bit! This has been a busy week. We were going to head down south to see Tony but I'm glad we decided to stay home. I have some unpacking to do since we decided to post-pone the move for a while. Also we need to catch up on our 'desk work' this week we have been very hands on with our schooling. We went on the field trip to Sea World and gymnastics on Monday. Tuesday, Tony came down for the day and Sophia had a lunch date with a friend then they played at the house for a while. Wednesday, Tony went back down south, the kids and I went to the library and the playground. Today Troy had Toddler Time at the library this morning, then we came home for lunch and a siesta, then Sophia went back to the library for Crafty Kids, then the grocery store... needless to say we need to chill out tomorrow.
I just finished my homework for tonight. I got my grade for my last course, B+, which I was NOT happy about.. my second B but I'll take what I can get, the class was difficult and I'm just glad it's over. I'm in my second week of my new course and so far I have a 100%, I'm hoping to maintain that... hoping. ;)
Well, I hope everyone is having a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment