Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy 6 year Anniversary

Tony and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary last night. Our anniversary was Friday, July 23, but he was in Ft. Lauderdale. He came home this weekend and we had a wonderful date night last night. He leaves Tuesday morning at 5am back down south. It will be a long two weeks as we probably won't see him next weekend.

Here are some pictures from our 'big night out' at the fondue restaurant, the Melting Pot.

I love this first picture, all dressed up and in a barn. We were dropping the kids off at my parent's farm.





I got this dress almost a year ago, for $3, on clearance at TJ Maxx!! I really love good deals. I didn't know where I would possibly wear the dress but it worked out to be the perfect dress for a night out with the hubby.
Love you Tony! Couldn't imagine life without you!!

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww, you look so beautiful Holly. Love all the pictures and that color is fabulous on you. Glad you and Tony got to celebrate and have a night out. Happy 6 years and may you have a million more. I have never been to the Melting Pot but have always wanted to!!! Want to try to get together this weekend?? Love you girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great deal for your dress! Glad you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty pics! I know I am late, but I was on time with facebook..lol.

    Happy Anniversary you two!

    ReplyDelete