Sunday, July 18, 2010

old news.. but still news.

So I am sure I haven't shared, although some of you may know.
I write a blog for a local magazine. Lake Magazine, the blog is on their website. I try to write at least one blog every two weeks. Sometimes more, never less.
The blog is called 'In The Hood', motherhood. ;)
I am going to be on their radio show Friday to talk about the blog and motherhood. So if you are in the area you better be listening to HeartBeat Radio around noontime.
I figured I'd share with my blogging buddies. Some of the stories you will recognize from previous blogs on this site and some are new. If you want to comment, you have to subscribe to the website, thus subscribing to the blog. It is free just type in your email etc. Check it out.

http://thelakemagazine.net/archives/category/blogs/motherhood

If you are located in this area the website is packed full of local events, places, and things to do.

*So on a personal note:
We are in Ft. Lauderdale visiting Tony. It was a long drive down, totally worth it. Tomorrow the kids and I will drive back home and I'm hoping to stop and check out the Boynton Beach area on our way home; as that is a likely area we will move to, if we move. Maybe stop and get starbucks out there. ;) The drive on the beach is so beautiful I wish I could take A1A the whole way home. I may take it some of the way but it is filled with stop lights and may take me all day if I go that way. We are in the hotel right now the kids are napping and we are going to go for a walk along the beach when they get up.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are having a good time with your hubby and family down in Ft. Lauderdale. I have no idea where we will be moving to, but I do know that if I had to pick somewhere away from home, it's beautiful there. I would love the panhandle again, but it's 8 hours to get home and now the beaches are covered with oily fish. Well, I will see you tomorrow! <3 Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool Holly! I hope I have the chance to listen, or can I listen online?? Hope ya’ll had a great time visiting Tony. Love you bunches. I tried calling you back over the weekend after I missed your call but didn’t catch you :(

    ReplyDelete