Tuesday, January 4, 2011

strawberry pickin'

Today the kids and I went over to a local farm to pick some strawberries. We hadn't been since last spring; a playgroup that we are a part of posted it on their website and it was a great reminder of this local treasure.



The strawberries are so sweet and the atmosphere is so "hometown" I love it... the strawberries are soo sweet and soo big! Sophia's little hand...



I think they should have weighed Troy before and after we came from the fields.



Sophia is just as sweet as the strawberries she was picking...



We ended up picking just under 9lbs



We then spent some time playing on the play set at the farm as well as the zip line, which was the kids favorite!! I want to build one on my parents farm.. haha! We are home for a nap and some laundry, then who knows what the rest of the day will hold; I'm sure we will make it an adventure.

1 comment:

  1. We should have gotten ourselves up and moving. It would have been fun. Oh well...another time!

    ReplyDelete