Friday, January 6, 2012

first night in our house

Good Morning Everyone!

Last night was the first night we spent in our house. It was perfect! I slept like a rock, Tony right by my side, Sophia slept well (getting up only once) and Troy... well, he is still sleeping ;)

It really does feel like home, as much as we can feel like home on this earth anyway.

Now to put things where they belong... clean and settle in.

Only one big thing left to bring to the house, my craft hutch, I was waiting to find just the perfect place to put it. I think I've figured it out.. but need to empty some boxes first.

Most importantly I want to thank those of you who prayed for our sweet Sophia. :) She did great through her eye surgery yesterday. The staff at Shands were very kind and professional. The doctor believes the surgery was successful and so far it has proven successful, I'm amazed how great she is doing.. very little swelling and almost no bruising. She's tolerating the eye drops really well too, I was sure she would be freaking out about that. She gets 4-5 drops in her right eye 4 times a day for 5 days. Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers for our baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment