Friday, January 6, 2012

for my very brave one

So often we focus on what is wrong,

we see the negatives,

we all do it,

the mountains seem so large sometimes,



so large we can't see what lies on the other side,

sometimes they seem to be all consuming,

but I challenge myself to see different.

To see the beauty in it all,



I hear the passion in her scream,

I see the tenacity in her personality,

the compassion in her gestures as she touches and talks to others.

My very brave one.



I see her like the Father,

acknowledging the struggle,

but not letting it cloud the view,

This life is hard sometimes but every day is a gift.

My desire is that we don't let the size of the mountain keep us from seeing the beauty.



And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. -Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment