Thursday, January 26, 2012

God is stronger

Tucking them in bed...

After I sing, we pray, she looks up at me and says, "Momma, God told me the devil is getting stronger"

Deep breath...

"Yes it does seem that way sometimes"

Deep breath again...

"But God is stronger than the devil so we don't have to be afraid, we need to be aware but not afraid"

I remind myself she is only 6 don't take this over her head.

I kiss her goodnight and walk out of her room.

A silent prayer is lifted up asking God to protect them from Satan's schemes. Keep their eyes on Him throughout their life. Help us grow them strong in faith and mighty in spirit, teaching them the word and living the example for them.

I always pray that God will bless them, that they will continue to grow and lead people to Jesus...
but this prayer was different. This prayer was direct and God told my girl, to tell me, to ask Him for these things.

In Jesus name we pray... amen.


PS: The devil is getting stronger, pray for your children... all children.

No comments:

Post a Comment