Thursday, February 12, 2009

a great week.

One thing I love more than anything... playing with my little monkeys. I love rolling around on the floor and laughing with them. Being at there level, looking in there sweet eyes. Seeing there sweet faces. Nothing makes me happier. It's like a drug! It makes me feel sooo good.



This has been a really great week for us. I believe that the Break Through seminar has changed me forever. It is hard to view a world that you lived in for a long time, for the first time, with 'new eyes' I can't wait to go back to the second part in 6 days. :)

Troy did finally get over his stomach bug. He was throwing up and 'stuff' for 8 days. It was terrible. But thank you for the prayers and well wishes for our little 'T-MAN'.. I love that Mich! :)

My friend Katie gave me a great recipe. I cooked it for dinner last night. It was awesome, I have to share it. I took chicken cutlets, thin cut. Dipped them in ranch dressing and then rolled them in crushed up Ritz crackers (which Sophia and Jenna-our neighbor) helped me crush them. Baked them on 350* for 25 minutes. They were awesome!!! Troy loved them, he likes everything. But even more impressive, Sophia loved it. She dipped them in ranch dressing, which has become her new favorite dip. She even asks for ranch on her waffle in the morning... I know I know. We made the chicken, broccili and cheese, with strawberry shortcake for desert. It was Yummy!

Sophia is spending the night with her GiGi and Poppa tonight. These are my grandparents, her greats. She is very excited. I am enjoying some one on one time with Troy. I am working on painting her room today while she is gone. I was close to finishing it at Christmas time, but with as busy as things have been I never got around to finishing it. It has been driving me nuts, so I am glad to get it done today and tonight.

Troy loves wearing my sunglasses, we say "Mr. Cool" he walks around with his head in the air holding them onto his face. So cute.


Sophia is going to be a flower girl in my cousin's wedding in April... here is her dress. She thinks she looks like a princess. She does.

3 comments:

  1. The stories these pictures tell are worth a thousand words! I love these pictures - from you rolling around with the monkeys to Sophia all dolled up in her "wedding" dress - what a sweetie.
    Glad the little T-Man is all better, it sounds like he had it pretty rough for over a week =(
    Alright lady - go getcher paintin done! Good luck ... if I don't "see" you ... Happy Hearts Day!! Hugs and Smooochies for the little love bugs, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, loved this Holly, and love your sweet family!!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress! I want to eat her up:) Glad you're doing good! I love the playing pictures! Secretly, I'm a little jealous that you got Tony behind the camera. Luke never takes pictures!

    ReplyDelete