Sunday, February 1, 2009

new do and a sick baby

Yesterday I got to get away from the house for a couple of hours. Seems like I've been doing that more and more lately ;) It's nice to get a break every once and a while. Anywho, I went and got my hair done. Now, I've been planning on growing it out.. I cut it! I like it but I am going to let it grow now. hehe, one last whoo raahh- I like the cut and I think it will grow out nice.



I got home from getting my hair done and my sweet baby boy was rather grumpy. Right before bed he errupted in vomit. Poor baby, he is so sick. He is sitting on the couch right now watching Fragle Rock.. remember that!? That's his new favorite. He was up most of the night, well, not really awake but dry heaving in his sleep- which was a rather disturbing sight at 3am. Lots of laundry and cleaning.. I am hoping that no one else gets sick, but we all know how that goes.

Well, I'm off to disinfect the house :)

Meanwhile, Sophia is playing playdoh in the craft room.. she said "I just made a big goat-lamb!!"

And Tony, he is at Walgreen getting more diapers, wipes, and pedialyte. BOO!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, where are pics of the new do??? I hope your sick boy gets to feeling better!!! Hope you've had a good weekend! Love ya girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new do!
    Looks great! Sorry for the yuks! No fun. Praying he gets well soon and it does not spread throughout the house.
    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute hair chica! Hope the little bug gets to feeling better very, very quick.

    ReplyDelete