Sunday, February 8, 2009

I will never be the same.

I went to an amazing seminar this weekend. Seriously, I will never be the same! It was recommended to us from a couple that we know and trust.
My mom took the kids for the weekend so that Tony and I could go and focus on this program and not be distracted with the kids. First, it was terrible being away from the kiddies, but wonderful! I couldn't have gotten as much from the experience had I had to come home and do all the mommy stuff. They were so happy to spend he weekend wtih their Mimi, when I got there to pick them up they both wanted to stay longer. Well, lucky for them.. in 10 days we go back for the second phase of the seminar and this one is 4 1/2 days. I really can't wait.
It was a healing weekend to say the least! Amazing!
Really... everyone should look into it and consider going! They are offered in Kansas and in Central Florida. Look into it and seriously consider going!!!
www.heartconnexion.org

2 comments:

  1. I'm soooooo glad you had a great time Holly and got alot out of it. Call me and fill me in :o) Love ya, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm so glad you enjoyed the conference. And, even though kids are missed, it's nice to have a little away time!

    ReplyDelete