Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Busy Day...

Today was a busy but incredibly fun day.
I am worn out now though. This cold is lingering and I am hoping to get a good nights sleep tonight so that it will stay away.
Notice the new pictures on the blog? I took those today at my parent's house. The kids and I went out there this morning to take some family photos for a friend of mine and her beautiful family. I love taking photos. I had forgot how much I enjoyed it. To be honest I really didn't feel like going and taking pictures today, I haven't felt like doing much of anything that I don't 'have' to do lately. It was nice though, I am glad I did it and it reminded me how much I love taking pictures.
I got in a few shots of the kids while I was taking their family pictures. I just thought they were irrestible. I am going to use them for my holiday cards I think :) If you see them more than once that is why.

With permission of course, here are some pictures of the Newsome Family.












I started this blog, last night. Then Sophi woke up saying she was sick to her stomach. Not again!! Luckily she didn't ever throw up. One of the side effects of her medicine is that it can upset her stomach. It is possble that is fighting a virus or that her medicine was causing problems. We have been adjusting the dosing since she was sick last time so I think it is possible that the medicine caused last nights issues. She did miss school today which she was very disappointed about. She was up half the night and I let her sleep this morning as long as she could. Today was show and tell and painting day, her very favorite day.
I have to work tonight so I am hoping the kids will take a good nap for me so I can nap since I was up with Sophi last night. We shall see I guess.. well, off to give Troy a banana then naptime!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures Holly and love the new header picture!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks Holly! Hope you feel better soon and everyone can stay healthy!
    Tami

    ReplyDelete