Sunday, November 15, 2009

nospacebar

Sophia has a birthday party today. Her good buddy Maicee Morgan is going to be five!! We will be heading out to the park this afternoon to celebrate! Looking forward to that.
We went to church this morning. We went with my mom and Grandparents to the church that Tony and I were married in. A great sermon by preacher Mike. I love going to church on Sundays... This Sunday was very special to me, walking through the doors, it felt like coming home.
Thank you Mike for a great sermon!! Funny how if we ask God gives us just what we need.
Well, I was going to write more but my darling son has damaged my computer...

I have no space bar, this short blog has taken me about 20 minutes to write. I have a tiny dot that I am using when I need to space it takesabout10hitsbeforeitworks,sounlessyouwantoreadthisthewholetimeIbettergetthisfixedtoday!!!

1 comment: