Thursday, November 5, 2009

Off and Running..

I should be getting ready for work, ironing my scrubs(something Tony always did for me), packing the kids bag to take to my mom's house, and getting some coffee, or maybe catching up on 10 more minutes of rest before my two day work week. I am now working two twelve hour shifts. In the next 48 hours I will work 24 hours, sleep appox 10 hours and play and love on my babies for the remaining 14 hours. This is the busiest most exhausting part of Tony not being around.
God spared me from the stomach virus but I got a nasty head cold in return. I'd rather have a runny nose than an upset stomach though. I went to the grocery store with Troy this morning and stocked up on chicken soup, organge juice, and Dayquil which will get me through the next 48 hours.
I am typing and laughing while I listen to Sophia and Troy, both in their bed, in separate rooms, singing as loudly as they can to one another. They are so funny. Two peas in a pod for sure.



Well... off to get ready.
Hope everyone is having a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment