Saturday, November 7, 2009

medicine!!!

I hate medication!! Poor Sophi's medication is so screwed up! From her being sick with the stomach flu. She was on a plan to gradually increase her daily med from 5ml twice a day to 15 ml twice a day. Seems like a big increase but supposedly she is not at a 'therapeutic level' so this needs to be done so she can be protected by the medication. So when she got sick she couldn't keep anything down so we had to start over with the increase in pills. She was to 10ml in the morning and 10ml at night. Every two weeks I am supposed to add 5ml to one of her doses. Anyway.. it is very confusing but I guess it can be dangerous just to start on the larger dose it has to be gradual. That has been all bothered today... BOO to medicine.
Well, I am hope from work until Thursday next week, hurray!
This week we are planning on school, gymnastics, and the normal everyday.. I will be very content if nothing extra goes on.
We have all been missing daddy! I wish he was here. Tuesday will begin the third week of him being in Texas. The kids, I think, are getting used to it being just the three of us. Which doesn't make them miss him any less but at least they don't ask for him every other hour. I am missing him more everyday. I can't wait until he comes home the end of this month. Whoo whoo!!
I am tired and sick. This head cold is kicking my butt. The weather is nice today so I have the windows open and letting the house air out. Getting all the sickness out of my house! I hope we can all stay well for a while.
The kids are at my mom's house right now. I got home from work this morning at 7am and came home and went right to sleep. I got up to go pick them up and my mom had just laid them down for naps. That gives me some time to get the house picked up and disinfect a bit before they come home. Also gives me time to blog.
Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend. God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. I know you all can't wait to see Tony, not much longer!!!!! :) :) Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete