Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Sickness is going around!

The kids have both suffered with this nasty stomach virus Troy seems totally back to normal. He is currently locking himself out of the house on the back patio. It is a nice morning. He is swinging his golf club and looking in the sliding glass door asking me did 'you saw that?' Glad he is feeling better.

Sophi is in the 'sick spot' on the couch watching Ice Age and eating a popcicle. She had a rough night. I was just praying that I don't get it. Still praying I don't get it but atleast it seems the kids are better if I do get it atleast they are feeling better.

The 'sick spot' is a place on the couch that I cover with blankets and only the sick person gets to sit there. It is really to cover my couch from whatever bodily functions may dispurse but the kids think that it is a special spot just for them and that mommy does it because she loves, I'll let them think that. :)

So, Sophi has also been good at getting to the toliet before she gets sick. Troy on the other hand, like Sophi says 'he has boy brains' but Troy did get a clue from Sophi last night.

Now, before you watch, excuse my laughter, and no he was not getting sick. I wouldn't video tape something like that. But he is a pretty good actor. Even with the sound effects.

Presenting... Troy the barfing boy.

1 comment: