Thursday, March 24, 2011

update on my tummy

Doing much better now... lost 7lbs, not sure that is how I would choose to do it, but I'm so glad to be feeling better.
When momma ain't happy ain't nobody happy... I don't know if I've seen my poor kids eat cereal for dinner so many nights in a row before.. geez!
I'm getting my energy back and I have a new respect for people with chronic pain/illnesses... so in my prayers, people battling disease, illness, and chronic pain. A whole new perspective...
I got to begin eating solid foods today. I'm still on antibiotics and I feel much better. I went to the doctor's on Wednesday and my gallbladder does need to come out but it is not an emergent issue so it can wait until I finish my antibiotics and start feeling better... feel better for surgery? I know, but we have some family coming in town in April and I'd like to wait until they come and go before having surgery.
Everyone in my family over 40 has had their gallbladder out so like the doctor said, "it was never a matter of if, but when."
In the meantime- I have managed to keep up with the kids school and my school.. not the laundry, dishes, or dusting... but I did squeeze some crafting and scrapbooking in ;)
Hope everyone is having a good week.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Holly,
    Praying you are feeling 100% soon. Keeping you in thought and prayer~
    Tami

    ReplyDelete