Monday, November 10, 2008

From the Dog



I'm the dog. Tater Tot, is my name. I don't know why I got such a crazy name. My dad wanted to name me, "Honey" but NO- Mom insisted on Tater Tot, she says I ate frozen Tater Tots, but I don't recall. Well, I spend most of my days lounging around the house. Occasionally mom will take me on a car ride, but more times than not I am left at home. You know, there was a time in my life when Mom took me everywhere... then she had Sophia and Troy. Now, I'm lucky if I get more than a walk. Sophia is my friend, I enjoy laying in her bed, only if I've had a bath though. Troy chases me around and I don't really care for him that much. I mean, yes, I love him, but I try and avoid him most times. He thinks he is patting me softly but he is really hurting me. I know he likes me though. Whenever he sees me he runs towards me hollering. I usually trot the other direction and act like I didn't see him. I think he knows. Tonight I fell asleep on the couch with Dad, until mom woke him and put me in this crate. You know, there was also a time when I slept in their bed. No, I'm not bitter.
Well, enough about that.. I'm a lazy dog and I'm going to sleep.
Good night,
Tater Tot

I've got to know... what does your dog have to say?

1 comment:

  1. Oh tater tot--I feel your bitterness, I also used to sleep with my mom and then she had this kid that screamed alot that they call Paige. Now I am outside alot! My mom finally has realized I am getting old and I get to sleep at the bottom of the stairs, but little does she know I sneak into the living room where it is nice an cozy! That Paige girl sure loves me, she likes to give me hugs and rub my tummy. But for some odd reason, she tells mom I SITNK alot!! Crazy humans!
    Thinking of you Tater-Tot!
    Your Barking Friend,
    Harley

    ReplyDelete