Tuesday, November 11, 2008

sick again...

Poor Troy. That baby can't catch a break. He has been to the doctor three times in two weeks. He isn't throwing up anymore, but now he has a nasty sinus infection. I think he handled the stomach thing better than this. He has been so miserable. He just laid around tonight, moaning, cooing... he is so sweet. He is sleeping now and I am hoping he can get some good rest now that he has some antibiotics in his system. His fever has been high since last night, 104... I am hoping the Motrin keeps it under control throughout the night. Well, I am exhausted he was up a lot last night and only took a 45 minute nap today. I folded a load of clothes and laid my head down on the pillow and immediately heard him start fussing. No rest for the weary...
Troy in the wagon fishing with Daddy in the spring.


Sophia is doing great! That child amazes me! I am so happy for her health and her joy. She was so happy to go to ballet class tonight. Tony took her and I stayed home with Troy. She came home, wired! She was so happy. Dancing around the house, we kept having to quiet her because Troy was sleeping. She is so much more active. She used to lay in bed in the mornings, fuss, not want to get up... now she jumps out of bed ready for the day to start! :) That's my girl!! :)
Sweet girl and her ribbons! ;)


Well, my boy has started fussing... hope you all are having a good week. :) LATERS-

No comments:

Post a Comment