Wednesday, November 5, 2008

REMEMBER...

All of the hate that is being seen as a result of Barack Obama being elected president is very disturbing... I am not blogging my personal opinions but I felt it was important to remeber this-

TEN PREDICTIONS NO MATTER WHO WINS THE ELECTION:

1. The Bible will still have all the answers.

2. Prayer will still work.

3. The Holy Spirit will still move.

4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.

5. There will still be God-anointed preaching.

6. There will still be singing of praise to God.

7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.

8. There will still be room at the Cross.

9. Jesus will still love you.

10. Jesus will still save the lost.

Love you all have a happy week!
I'll update soon. Things have been busy around here...

1 comment:

  1. You are absolutely correct! No matter what, who, when, why or how - we have NO control over anything, He does!

    Hey lady, I've been leaving comments but they're not showing up so maybe you're not getting them?! Anyway, I've not forgotten about you, this is the second comment I've left on this post...:(
    Hope you guys are doing well - loved the happy halloween picture with Troy crying. Poor baby.

    Any news on the new house?

    ReplyDelete