Friday, May 29, 2009

busy busy busy life...

Time doesn't stop for anyone you know. ;) Things have been so busy around here.
Where to start!?
I got a job, I haven't started yet. I don't start until June 8th. But I did get it! I am going to be working at the hospital like I had been hoping for. I am excited, but nervous. It is a hard transition, to go from being a stay at home mom to a working mom. I am lucky that the kids are old enough now to be going to preschool next year so they won't have to go to daycare, but it is hard to know I am not going to be home with them all the time. It's ok. We will make it work. I am happy, blessed, thankful to have a job. It is a good job, we will have health insurance, which is VERY VERY important. So- anyway, next thing-
We found a house! Staying here was always just a temporary thing. We were very very lucky to find a house. I am excited. The house is very within our means and will help us make things far more simple. I am excited for the stability that is much much needed in this family! We are moving June 20th. I am hoping by August we will be set into a routine and things can be 'normal'... whatever that is. ;)
The dog is doing good. He is adjusting to being in our house and we are adjusting to him. It is nice to have a dog again. It's nice to have a pup in the house again. He drives us nuts sometimes, sometimes I say we need to call the 'Dog Whisperer' but I tell Tony the kids need 'Super Nanny' all the time so I guess it comes with the territory. ;)
Sophia has her ballet recital next week so that is going to keep us running. She has three rehearsals and two shows. I am hoping that she can handle the busy week ahead.
Troy has been sick. He seems to be getting a bit better now. He had a fever, fussy, and kinda congested.
My cousin, Ethan, graduated high school tonight. He is the youngest of us all -I guess we are all graduated now. My grandmother is so happy. She tells everyone that her grandchildren have all graduated high school and are all Christians, that's what makes a grand momma proud. ;) We are going to his graduation party tomorrow at my grandma's house. She has called the whole family to make sure we all are there to support him. That's the kind of person she is. ;) She makes me smile. She drives us all crazy, but she keeps us all together.
Hope everyone has a good weekend.
Here are some pictures from a playgroup that we went to today. We were supposed to host it but with Troy being sick we ended up having it at our friend's Ashley's house, they live just up the road so it worked out. We had fun! Just me and Sophia, it's never just me and Sophia anymore.




No comments:

Post a Comment