Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day Mommies!!!!
We had a wonderful day! ALL of my family came over. My brother, his wife, their two little girls, My other brother, his girlfriend *who is my best friend since we were 3 years old!, her daughter, my mom, my dad, my sister, me, Tony, Sophia, and Troy!!! What a fun fun fun fun fun fun day!!!!
I love being a host, actually I am not the best host, I just like opening my home and having my family in it! I love having everyone together.
It was the best Mother's Day Ever!!!

Well, I found a rescue dog that I am looking into adopting. Here is the kicker... with Tony having no job and being on a tight budget, I have to make the money for the adoption fee on my own! I am excited. It's a challege something I really want so I will make it happen. I am probably going to be busy this week, "hustling" for my puppy money!
He is a Bishon, he is 8 months old, his name is Papi. So perfect for our family! He won't replace Tater Tot but he would fill that 'dog void' in our home. I submitted an application and I am waiting to hear about the home study so hopefully that will give me some time to get those dollars! ;)

3 comments:

  1. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day Holly- and it sounds like you did. Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mama's day sweetheart! Sounds like you guys had a super day - so glad.
    Good luck with the new pup acquisition/adventure/fundraiser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great day! Good luck on the new pup!
    Love
    Tami and Paige

    ReplyDelete