Thursday, June 18, 2009

another week gone by

We are having a very busy busy week and weekend. I started work this past weekend and spent the first few days of the week catching up from working 3, 12 hour shifts through the night. It was hard to sleep during the day and stay up all night. The nurses I am working with told me that it takes about a month for your body to get used to the shift then you can sleep whenever and be awake whenever- I am hoping for that! Can't wait. I was pretty tired until about Tuesday.
We are moving this weekend. Again.. I know. When we moved back to our house in Yalaha I knew that it was only going to be temporary. I was hoping it was going to be a little "more temporary" but it wasn't. I found a really nice little house perfect for our family, one thing that I prayed for during this hard economic and financial time is for a sense stability and security. I am hopeful that this is going to be our home. It is not far from where we live now and it is very close to my family, about 5 minutes from my mom and 10 minutes from my grandparents. I am working Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night so Tony will be moving on his own, at least part of the time. My mom, dad, brother, my sister, and my friend are going to help him. This is going to be a long weekend.. I already can't wait until Monday.
Troy has been going to swimming lessons everyday and he is really making amazing strides! I am going to go tomorrow and video tape it. He is really a cutie. He floats on his back and is really darling. and yes, no more crying ;)
Sophia is getting a new bed. Her Mimi is getting it for her. We bought her a cute little twin bed from Walmart it was a platform bed with a bookshelf headboard and three drawers underneath. Moving is so hard on furniture and when we moved last time her bed broke and she has been sleeping on her mattress on the floor, she doesn't mind but I am so excited for her to get a new bed. Thank you Mimi!!
Now, MiMi is treating us really well... she is also giving us a really nice dining room table for our house. We have one but Mom's is much nicer and she said we could have it! WHOO WHOO!
Well.. I better get to packing! Can't wait to show pictures of the new place.

1 comment: