Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hair Bow Keeper...

Sophia Ann has wayyyy to many hair bows... probably because I make so many of them for her. :)



She even puts her bows on her puppy dog!

So what to do with all these bows???
Why not a cute braided bow keeper to match her pretty blonde hair.




This was super simple and Sophia had a fun time helping me cut all those pieces of yarn.
We cut, what seemed like a million pieces of yarn, bundled them together. I tied them together at the top, initially I used a rubber band, but when I hot glued the pink ribbon to the top the glue melted the rubber band.. so I recommend just using a plain hair tie. Then I braided the yarn and tied off the bottom. Cut the excess pieces and hot glued ribbons to the top and the bottom. I used to pins to nail it onto the wall and then Sophia clipped all her hair bows to it. :) Easy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment