Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Christmas Eve Eve

Christmas Eve is tomorrow!!!
Lots going on in the Martinez House today. The kids and I are heading to the grocery store to pick up the items needed for our Christmas Pajama Breakfast on Christmas morning. We are going to have my parents, Tony's parents, and my grandparents over Christmas morning for breakfast. So we are off to the grocery store to get everything we'll need. Then my sister is going to come watch the kiddos so I can go over to the mall and try and get a deal on Christmas pajamas for me, Tony, and the kids. I don't want to drag them through the mall... and I may try and get an eyebrow wax too, I really don't want to look like a fuzzy caterpillar is crawling across my head in Christmas pictures :)
I need to go to the grocery store and since there was nothing quick for breakfast we made pancakes and bacon... yummy!

Troy was very grumpy this morning, but the pancakes helped.. now he is being sweet as syrup :)

And Sophia has a sweetness about her in the mornings, cuddly and happy, she most always wakes up in a good mood and when I cook something she likes, she is even more joyful!

Oh- and I've been meaning to share a simple Christmas decoration idea and since I was in the kitchen taking pictures I figured I'd snap a shot of it. A simple glass vase and ornaments- I love it and I wrote the names of our family, people and pets, on the bulbs- Tony, Holly, Sophia, Troy, Jazzy-Bell, Aquarius (our fish), and Floatie (our other fish).

I think it turned out cute and thanks to my friend Kati for letting me borrow her vase. Click here to see how Kati used this vase for Easter... I guess I'm going to have to get my own vase for Easter :)
And speaking of Kati... here is the Holiday Twirl Skirt that Kati made for Sophia using one of my old holiday shirts. :) So cute.

Click here to see Kati's etsy shop... we love Kati's creations in our house :) My kids have the football shirts, initial shirts, I've bought bean bags for my nephews for Christmas and Tony has a camo coffee cozy, I love her shop!
Now if I haven't done enough promoting for Kati, I must say even though it is too late for Christmas orders... these are great for birthdays, teacher appreciation, coworkers, whatever... and she is soooo affordable compared to other etsy shop prices. :)
That said, hope everyone has a very very Merry Christmas!!!! Loves! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the promotion! :) Glad everyone loves their stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to your sweet family!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete